Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, November 20, 2008

    Kaedan Krafts Black Friday Sale and new bibs

    Well I told you that I would unveil Kaedan Krafts Black Friday Sale:

    All Blankets-$18
    Children Scarves and Neckwarmers-$10
    Holiday Baby Bibs-$1
    **A bonus-you receive a free child size headband with every purchase

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Since you saw that I having a sale on Holiday Bibs now it is time to show you my latest creations: (this is just a few)