Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    In a Slump

    I feel like I am in a creative slump right now. This past weekend, I worked on a custom order that is coming out very, very cute but that is all I was motivated to work on. Typically I am running around working on 10 different projects at one time (yes, really 10) but, not this time. On November 15 I have a show and being in a creative slump is not a good thing in the week leading up to a show. I am hoping to get out of this slump soon, really soon. If anyone has any tips I am willing to listen!

    1 comment:

    Valerie said...

    I get like that! And the more I try to be creative, the worse it gets. I find that taking a day off from even thinking about ideas just opens the door for them to fly in!