Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, November 6, 2008

    I'm on Twitter

    I kept hearing about all the craze over Twitter and how most Etsy shop owners are on there so I decided to give it a try! I am not sure how any of it works or if it will benefit my business but it is free and not a whole lot of time goes into it.

    The nice thing about Twitter is how you can see what other people (most of my challengettes are on there) are doing. So far I have linked new blog posts, new items listed and some other random updates. I have 30 followers and I am following 33 others.

    Since I am still a little lost at how to use Twitter, I am going to just keep updating and seeing how others use the site. If you would like to follow on Twitter my page is: http://twitter.com/meagansdesigns

    ~~~I am losing the favorites contest on Bundle Me's Blog by 2 votes so I am asking all of those who have not voted for me to click this link: Bundle Me's Blog and go vote for me!

    3 comments:

    Start To Finish Supplies said...

    I joined Twitter recently for the same reason. Everyone seems to be talking about it. I don't really get what the big deal is yet, but I am sure I will figure it out soon. I will probably be as addicted as others are. Follow me?
    http://twitter.com/starttofinish

    Estela said...

    I just recently joined twitter too!
    I like it because I can update little things and leave the long stories for the blog!

    carmel said...

    Good luck with your votes