Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, November 11, 2008

    Cafemom Etsy Moms Thanksgiving Spirit

    With Thanksgiving on its way I am featuring some of my fellow Cafemom Etsymoms Thanksgiving treasures!

    Comfy Fleece Baby Blanket and Pillow Set by mamaslittlemonkeys

    Willie the Not so Wild Turkey Clippie - Bow by BrookeAnnsBoutique

    Gobble Gobble Turkey Clip by bowsforbaby


    TURKEY SUCKER COVERS by tjb1127

    2 comments:

    glutenfreegirl said...

    Thank you so much!! Cute feature! I love turkey day!

    tjb1127 said...

    Thanks you so much for the feature!!!