Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, November 5, 2008

    Adorable New Cozies and My New Scarf

    I have been busy, busy, busy making new cozies that have become a hit with many of my local customers and my friends and family. I am planning on making more holiday themed cozies in the next few weeks, which will make great stocking stuffers. Here is some of the new cozies, I h
    ave made:










    Here are a couple Christmas themed cozies:








    This is my new scarf from Crickets Creations and I am in love with it!

    No comments: