Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, October 20, 2008

    Preparing for The Pohatcong Craft Show

    With lots to do to prepare the for the upcoming craft show this Saturday, I won't be blogging much. I will blog tomorrow and Friday and then resume my daily blogging on Sunday. Wish me luck that this craft show is a success!

    2 comments:

    lauraslefthook said...

    I look forward to hearing about your craft show. I have not tried one since I have had kids....

    Hippie Dippy Designs said...

    Good luck! Can't wait to hear about your show. = )