Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, October 30, 2008

    Philadelphia Phillies are World Champhions!!!!!

    It was an exciting series to watch and last night's game was even better, as the Philadelphia Phillies WON the World Series. Growing up in New Jersey, I was exactly in the between New York and Philadelphia so when it came to sports I always picked the Philly teams because they were typically the underdogs. As I got older and moved closer to the city, my love for the Philadelphia teams grew. I have watched these Philadelphia teams suffer through the William Penn curse and after 28 years since the Phillies last one the World Series and 25 years since any championship was won for the city WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am dedicating today's blog to the unbelievably, awesome PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES!!!!

    Philadelphia Phillies Rhinestone toddler kids t-shirt by CustomBlingApparel

    PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES World Series CHAMPS...Jammies for Small Dogs by hatz4brats

    Scrabble Tile Pendant...PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES BASEBALL WORLD SERIES by HotWyreJewelry


    Philadelphia Phillies Fabric Headband by PurpleLicious

    4 comments:

    HollyJoy said...

    Thanks for the shout out!
    Way to go PHILLIES! #1...phinally :)
    Wish we could be there for the parade.

    Purplelicious said...

    Thank you for the feature! I was at the game last night and it was AWESOME!!!! The Phils are AWESOME!!!

    Debra said...

    Those are cute....love the dog.

    I was glad that the Phillies won.

    Ellen said...

    Cute picks, even if I was rooting for the Rays.