Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, October 5, 2008

    New Scarves for Everyone

    Lately, I have become a scarf-knitting machine. I am finding all kinds of yarn that would could be made into some great scarves. I have made scarves for adults and children and I have more to list in my shops. I even kept a scarf for myself!

    Multicolor Children's Knit Scarf

    Soft Color Toddler ScarfAutumn Leaves Knit Scarf
    Green Alpaca Wool Scarf(this is the one I kept for me!)



    1 comment:

    Hippie Dippy Designs said...

    Beautiful scarves. I especially like the alpaca one!