Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, October 12, 2008

    Myspace Experiment Re-Start

    I had started the Myspace Experiment a few weeks ago but due to the death of my younger brother, I had to put it on hold. So I re-started the experiment this past week and here are my results:

    Still staying in the I love to crochet group, I friend requested about 300 people. I was friend requested 8 times and accepted all the requests. Last Sunday I was at 484 friends and today I am at 571 friends. So I had an increase of 87 friends in one week.

    I have had some messages from other crocheters and became very friendly with them. It is nice to be able to talk to others in my same craft.

    This coming week I will be updating my photos, adding more friends and thanking those for adding me.

    No comments: