Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, October 4, 2008

    Lots to do Checklist

    At my day job, a customer of mine told me start every morning by making a checklist. She lost her son 9 years ago to a car accident, so she understands what I am feeling and how lost I am. My customer said that every morning she starts a checklist with even just the smallest things because if not your mind is not focused enough to remember what is going on day to day.

    I am going to attempt this everyday and see how I do. I have been forgetting small things that I normally would remember and with children and a business I have no room for error. I hope this helps but if not at least I tried. I'll let you all know how it works for me.

    No comments: