Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, October 2, 2008

    A Little Behind

    So, I know that I said I was going to start my regular blogging again this past Tuesday but I am having a hard time getting back into a groove. My brother was one of my biggest supporters in my adventure of starting my own business. We both wanted to be a success on our own and not have to work for someone else the rest of our lives. I feel like I am so behind on what I wanted to do that I don't know where to begin to catch myself up. This funk of mine is not good for business, especially since I could have already lost a huge sale because of my delay of reactions.

    I am going to start making out a list of what I want to accomplish and hopefully that will help. One of my customers at my day job lost her son 9 years ago and she said the one way she gets thru each day is by making a list of what she needs to do because if not she would end up on the couch doing nothing. In honor of my brother's goals, I am going to get myself on track and make my business a success.

    2 comments:

    Bead Flora and Jewels said...

    Meagan, your brother would be so proud to see you picking yourself up. You can MAKE it...for you and for him.

    Carapace said...

    Meagan, it's amazing how well you're holding together. It's grreat that you have the strength to honor your brother this way, by carrying on with the life he helped you make.