Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, October 8, 2008

    I've been Tagged-My 6 Secrets

    Fen from Bead Flora and Jewels tagged me and now I will reveal 6 secrets about myself. Hope you enjoy!

    1. I love Audrey Hepburn
    I will watch anything with or about Audrey Hepburn. She is such an inspiring actress and so funny to watch. I had the disc set of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "Roman Holiday" and wore them out cause I watch them so so so much!

    2.My son is named after a Soap Opera Star
    My middle child, Aidan, was named after Aiden Turner from "All My Children" whose character is also named Aidan Devane! Since my ex-husband's family is mostly Irish, I wanted to name my children Irish names. I didn't want the typical names and I started watching AMC and found my name!

    3.I have a Travel Book
    I have always wanted to travel, so about 5 years ago I started a Travel Book. It is filled with places and pictures of places where I want to visit. I am hoping to mark all of them off my list.

    4. Huge U2 Fan
    I love love love U2's music! In 2005 I went to 8 of their concerts and went backstage. Their music inspires me.

    5.Pickles on Cheesesteak
    When I was pregnant with my youngest, I was given a true Philly cheesesteak from Pat's in Philly. The cheesesteak was lined with pickles at the bottom and now that it is the only way I will eat a cheesesteak.

    6.My name has a background
    My first name, Meagan, was names after a character from the mini-series "The Thornbirds". Meagan is spelled the way it is so I could remember who was president when I was born, Pres Reagan. My middle name, Lea, was named after Lea and Perrins steaksauce. (I guess that is where I get my naming kids thing from, lol!)

    ~~I will be back later with who I am tagging!

    3 comments:

    Ellen said...

    I love the travel book! What a great idea! Here's to crossing them all off...

    irenedesign said...

    At first I thought #5 said "pickles and cheesecake!" haha! Thanks for sharing :o)

    Go2Girl (Kila) said...

    Meagan- I too love Audrey Hepburn and have the films. And U2 Rocks!
    Thank you for allowing us to get to know you a little better.