Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, October 9, 2008

    I want Leanne to WIN!!!

    Any of you Project Runway fans know exactly who I am talking about, Leanne Marshall. From the begining I was a fan of Leanne's and Kelli's because of their ability to think outside of box and create beautiful pieces. Admittedly, I love Kelli more but as each week continued, Leanne just became more and more amazing.

    As fellow etsyians I wanted one of them to win and now I really want Leanne to win. I was completely in awe of last night's "last challenge" pieces because one day that is what I want to be, a Wedding Dress Couture Designer. I did like Leanne's but I would not have made the bottom into 2 layers. My favorite wedding dress was Kenley's beautiful dress (despite my past feelings towards her attitude). My favorite bridesmaid dress was Leanne's dress. It was simple but elegant wrapped up into one piece and fits the rest of her collection like a glove. Jerrell's dress was just a mess and Korto's dress looked un-polished.

    I think that Leanne has the most potential for a long-term career in the fashion industry and should be announced the winner. Stay tuned for more blogging next week on PR!!!

    Here is a Leanne design from her Leanimal shop:

    Here is a Kelli Design from her Antilabel shop:

    No comments: