Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, October 18, 2008

    All Proceeds Are Donated

    With the recent death of my little brother, my parents (who are divorced) are having a hard time paying for the funeral without taking it out of bill money. Since they are divorced, the want to be able to go somewhere to be with my brother and want to bury his ashes. We are holding a benefit dinner to help them pay for these expenses that can cost a total of $10,000 +.

    I wanted to be able to help them out because I feel the same way, so I am donating all my proceeds from now until November 6, 2008. Both of my shops will continue running their sales but will be donated to the Ryan M. Chamberlain memorial fund.

    Thank you to anyone who helps me out and buys from my shops.

    No comments: