Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, September 27, 2008

    The Tragic Loss Of My Little Brother

    I know that everyone reads my blog for my business life but this time I am blogging about my personal life. On Tuesday, September 23, 2008 I tragically loss my little brother. My brother, Ryan, was only 22 years old when he lost his life but will live on forever in my heart.

    Like any family with kids, Ryan and I fought and bickered but loved each as much as a sister and brother could. We are 4 years apart and lived a very tough childhood together and as adults became so close that we even worked together (which most siblings cannot do).

    Over the past few days I have been consumed with guilt of not being a better sister or being there as a more of a friend. I now that I cannot blame myself or anyone else because when it is your time to leave us then there nothing to change that. I am just feeling blessed that I had Ryan as a brother and all the smiles he put on my face and laughs that he gave me.

    I will miss you until I see you again.

    **I will resume my blogging on Tuesday

    4 comments:

    Bead Flora and Jewels said...

    Meagan, take good care of yourself.

    Ellen said...

    Meagan, my heart goes out to you in your time of unimaginable sadness.

    lauraslefthook said...

    Meagan, I will keep you in my prayers as you go through this difficult time.

    off the hook handcrafted accessories said...

    I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you comfort in your sadness.