Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, September 22, 2008

    Red Hot Hooker Night---Street Team Monday

    As a way of showing my appreciation and promoting my street teams, I am making Monday's Street Team Mondays. I will be featuring different street teams and promoting my fellow shops in different ways.

    The first street team I joined when I got serious about selling on Etsy was the Etsyhookers Street Team. They are a caring group of crocheters who love to support one another. A few months ago we tried our very first Red Hot Hooker Night Sale. It was great fun and a few of the Hookers got some sales out of the night. The best part of the night was getting to know one another better.

    Well tommorow, September 23 at 5pm EST will kick off our 2nd Red Hot Hooker Night. The promotional thread will start in the etsy forums and anyone who buys from a Red Hot Hooker just needs to put RHHN in the notes to seller to take advantage of the great sales going on!

    I am asking one and all to take a look at our thread and our shops and support fellow etsyians on their quest for succes.

    No comments: