Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, September 11, 2008

    New Shops on Etsy-Fab Finds Friday

    As a fellow "new" seller I know how hard the first (second, third) sale can be to obtain so I am trying to help these fellow shop get their first sales. So please click away and enjoy!

    Golden by bagit4u


    violet rain by sutsukesu


    Cream Crochet Rose Headband by LouiseClaire



    I SCURRY Plushie Pygmy Puff Moon Moog Harry Potter by ICtheMoon


    Blue night by Kyramoon20s

    1 comment:

    irenedesign said...

    Great idea! It's always nice to see Etsians promoting one another!