Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, September 20, 2008

    Coffee Cozies, Bookmarks and More

    The past few days I have been keeping myself very busy. I have been crocheting and knitting like crazy! My biggest creative problem is that I always have more than 2 projects going at the same time. Sometimes this is a good things because I need to walk away in order to re-think my process or because it is taking much longer to finish than I expected so I am getting bored. So this weekend I worked on several small projects that I knew I could easily finish and photograph for listings on Sunday or Monday.

    The first project was making bookmarks out of yarn that I knew was to small of a quantity to make anything larger. I crocheted 2 bookmarks out of my peppermint twist yarn.







    The next project was to make face scrubbies out of the rest of the peppermint twist yarn. So I made 3 face scrubbies, which there was just enough yarn to finish the third!The last project started out as mock-ups for my fellow Challengette: themagpiesdaughter. She was looking for a knitted coffee cozy for herself, so I started doing some mock-ups. I tore them out several time (yes I am very critical of my work). In the end I really like knitted cozy I made to show her. I also crocheted a coffee cozy to list, just to see how it does.

    I figured these small projects would be great for stocking stuffers for the upcoming holidays.

    2 comments:

    Ellen said...

    Those are really cute. I really like the crocheted cozy on the right.

    Bead Flora and Jewels said...

    Neato. They're both cool Meagan!