Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    Little Boy Toys-Fab Finds Friday

    In my pursuit of finding a great gift for my Best Friend's little boy's upcoming 4th birthday I came across these Fab Finds!


    Brown and Aqua Bubble Dots Crayon Caddy by Babytopia


    Makin' Robots - Activity Mat by ShellyWallace



    Monster Chaser by KasellKreations


    1 comment:

    Laura's Left Hook said...

    You did find some cute things for boys. I keep thinking I need to make some items that boys would like because there seems to be tons for girls and not as much for boys.