Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, August 17, 2008

    Knitting Away for All the Girls

    My co-worker (who is a crochet/knit-a-holic), has been cleaning out her craft room and gave me a ton of the fur yarn and other novelty yarn. So I started knitting scarves for girls. Some are short for little girls and others are long for teens or hip women! I am having so much fun knitting because I bought these really light weight, bamboo knitting needles and the yarn is so much fun to work with. I brought some of the scarves into work the other day and ended up wearing one(I pretty much work in an icebox) and got lots of compliments. Now I need to figure out how to photograph them, so that they look as good on the computer as they do in person. Anyone with suggestions?

    No comments: