Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    In search of a car

    I know that I typically blog about my business stuff but my mind is overwhelmed with the thought of I need to find a car by the end of August and the money to buy it. I have been fortunate to be able to use my mom's car but with a new school year approaching I need to have a car of my own to cart kids around to school and activities. I was hoping to generate some money by having the End of Summer Clearance sale but have sadly had only one sale of $1. As I am looking for a decent used car, most people I know tell me to go out and get a loan for a car but as a single mom with a tight budget that is just not in the budget for me. I could pick up a second job but then when would I see my kids. I don't want to sacrifice time with my precious children just for the wanting of my own car.

    So since I am trying to generate more biz for my biz I am offering an additional 15% off my regular and sale prices. In the notes to seller please put blog15 and pass this around to all your friends.

    1 comment:

    lauraslefthook said...

    I hope you figure out something for a car. I am fortunate to have a hardy Honda CRV that is eight years old. I want to replace as the girls get older because they are going to have really long legs and there is not much leg room in the back for tall people, but that will have to wait until we catch up on our bills.