Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, August 3, 2008

    I'm Back!

    I know that it has been a couple of weeks since I have blogged or really even been on the internet so I am finally feeling up to resuming my internet/business work. The past couple of weeks have been very stressful on my body and pretty much caused my body to shut down. I have diabetes and with the stress I have been feeling it has caused my sugar levels to completely go out of whack. When my sugars are out of whack then I am exhausted and can barely function. On top of that I ended up with an ulcer, which feels worse than labor pains. The docs are still running some tests to rule out anything else being wrong but the meds I am on are making life much better for me and my family.

    I am learning to take life in stride and that includes how I run my business. I think that I got so overwhelmed with the show I had a few weeks ago and then the disappointment of the show just sent me into a tailspin. I will be blogging like I did before but slowing down on the goals of becoming a top seller until I learn more about the business and what works best for me.

    Thanks to everyone who has supported me through this hard time.

    1 comment:

    Hippie Dippy Designs said...

    Welcome Back! Glad to hear you are feeling beter