Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, August 4, 2008

    End of Summer Clearance Sale

    With the end of summer approaching us in the next few weeks, I am making room for the upcoming Holiday season in my shops.

    I am having a huge Clearance Section in my Meagan's Designs shop with items being marked down by 50% or more.

    In the Kaedan Krafts shop I am offering 40% the entire shop and customers who buy 2+ items I am offering free shipping. For this sale I am sending the revised invoice so please put ESCS in the notes to seller.

    1 comment:

    Sew Bettie said...

    Good luck on the sale!