Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, August 6, 2008

    Do you pay for Advertising?

    I have been looking into advertising for my shops and so far I have been trying to find anything free because I am not selling anything and I don't want to spend money I don't have. Since I have added Project Wonderful on my blog I generate a little money which I put back into advertising on other blogs. I haven't seen an increase in views from it but I am trying to look at the long term goal of selling, not just for today.

    So I am posing this question to you, Do you pay for advertising and where do you advertise(free or pay)?

    3 comments:

    kara said...

    Hi Meagan!

    I pay for lots of Project WOnderful ads, and I do think it makes a difference in my sales.

    I've only been consistent with it for about a month, but in that same month I saw a n 18% increase in etsy sales.

    I could really get behind that becoming a trend. :D

    Ellen said...

    I've paid for PW ads, as well, and also advertised on a particular blog. Haven't done it all summer, but plan to get back into it once I get refocused in the fall.

    Didn't see any sales from those, but I think it was a combination of a lot of things that have changed in my shop and/or will be changing.

    Bambina Dolce said...

    I am do alot of my business from word of mouth and different contests and such! I definately think you need to set an advertising budget that is within your range for your business, and really reserach your venues for advertising based on your target market. Advertising dollars are precious and should be well spent!

    Good Luck