Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, August 12, 2008

    Do you have a website?

    I fell onto etsy last year as a way of selling my items without paying the high cost of having a business website. Earlier this year I signed up with yahoo and set up a simple website that now directs people to my etsy shops and I have etsy mini's to showcase my items for sale. I haven't seen any sales come from having my own site and now I am wondering if it is worth the money. So I pose the question to you: Do you have a website and does it bring business?

    4 comments:

    Ellen said...

    I answered yes, but what I really just have is the domain name. I haven't really set up the website with it yet at all, but use it as a portal into my email.

    Laura's Left Hook said...

    I may at some point set up a website once my husband gets the shopping cart working well with his business. Right now I just don't think I have the time or resources to invest in that.

    I am tagging you; please check out this post to see what I mean:

    heather knitz said...

    I've been wondering the VERY same thing...I agree between 15, 20and 50 dollars a month to have your own site, without the presence of heavy traffic is a lot of money!

    Go2Girl (Kila) said...

    I have a website (go2girlonline.com). I've had it for a few months through Yahoo. Its easy to refer people to your own site. Then everything your doing can all be in one place. You can add links to etsy, blogger, ebay, myspace,facebook...and people do not have to search all over for you. I do not know that it is worth the money but it is a good learning experiance.