Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, July 13, 2008

    Where to Drop your Biz Cards?

    It is Super Savvy Sunday again! Since I was accepted to join the NJ Etsy Street Team this week, I am trying to make sales locally too. Which brings me to the topic of the day, Where to Drop your Business Cards? Of course the logical answer to that is anywhere and everywhere but I have been having a hard time thinking of places. So I sat down with a friend of mine and we brainstormed. Here is our list

    1. Grocery Stores-they always have a for sale/rent board that people check out on the way out of the store.
    2. Post Office-they have many customers a day so you will gain exposure.
    3. Coffee shop-they typically have a board for people to post what's going on around town
    4. Pizza shop-many have a board and lots of customers on the weekends.
    5. Raffle Bowls-places will have a bowl for you to drop you biz card to win a free dinner or something, so you can win something and gain customers too!
    6. Churches-In the community rooms they will have a community board for goings on.
    Can you think of more places??

    3 comments:

    brightonEarly said...

    The business card thing is tough for me. Right now I'm just including a couple in each of my packages. I could never just hand one to someone. Too forward for me. Maybe I'll try some of your suggestiongs..thanks!

    Kaedan Krafts said...

    that is the same with me. I am very shy but being able to just put them up on a board is a great start.

    ccdesign said...

    Great list, thanks for sharing!