Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, July 2, 2008

    When was the last time you were a buyer on Etsy??

    I always see the sellers in the Etsy forums and occasionally the a buyer but a seller can be a buyer too! So I pose the question when was the last time you (seller, buyer or both) bought something from a fellow etsian or how often do you buy on etsy?

    The last thing I bought from a fellow Etsian was 10 days ago, a Turtle Carmel Apple from Double Dipped Sweets and it was absolutely delicious! I average a buy about every 2 weeks, sometimes longer, because I base my buying off my selling. What I sell on Etsy helps me buy on Etsy!

    ***Last weeks poll Etsy Business or Pleasure was a business win with 66% of the vote but many of you told me how you would like to choose both answers cause though you treat it like a business there are many social aspects to etsy!

    4 comments:

    Friendlyhands said...

    Just made a purchase a few days ago! That makes 27 purchases
    44 sales
    I would love to buy more, so many nice things. I could always window shop:)

    Krista said...

    Thanks for the nice compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed my apple!

    Krishell said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Krishell said...

    Well, I'm usually a buyer! My shop hasn't really taken off yet. I know it will, but for now I have to try to not bankrupt myself buying fabulous things on Etsy! : ) Feel free to come browse, bluestarbutterflies.etsy.com