Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, July 18, 2008

    Summer Time Dresses-Fab Finds Friday

    In honor of the hot weather and my love of summer dresses here are Fab Finds Dresses from great etsy shops!

    Romantic Pink Party Dress by Diana117


    Beautiful Flower Print Maxi Dress by SincerelyYoungLove



    MESHA Boho babeTube mini DRESS by Nostalgia



    Gezane Dress by Leanimal



    Black pinup Ruffled Circle Skirt Couture Rockabilly DRESS by AntiLabel


    6 comments:

    LazyTcrochet said...

    Great finds! The black one is my favorite...even in the heat.

    Jamie Ferraioli said...

    ooh, loooove the dress by SincerelyYoungLove. Summer dresses are my weakness for sure.

    Cherries Rock My Socks said...

    I love the dress by leanimal! She is one of the etsians on Project Runway this season.

    Pfeiffer Photos said...

    The pink dress is so cute; and I am not usually a pink gal! Yay, summertime!

    Shirley said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Daffernia said...

    The beautiful flower print maxi dress is so cute..!