Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, July 20, 2008

    Show was a Bust

    I know that I normally blog about Super Savvy Sunday with money saving tips but I am going to blog about my show yesterday. It was a total bust. I sold nothing which was really disappointing because I was told that it would a successful show. The traffic flow was very little and the people that were there took their kids on the free rides or bought food or looked at the car show. Once they gave out the car show awards the place was like a desert. So I packed up and was home by 3pm. So I am putting my creating on hold to concentrate on marketing for a while.

    Check out my blog tomorrow for a special Etsy shop feature.

    2 comments:

    Krishell said...

    Sorry about your show. That's rough to put in all that work for nothing!

    Love your blog.

    Bambina Dolce said...

    Sorry to hear about your show, i think sometimes those are the hardest type of marekting venue unless you have something to give away.
    I would try getting yourself on a local radio station, maybe donating some items to a charity. and joining some different networking organizations, Another thing that has worked for me is moms groups, and Mops groups, you could old a trunk show and give ways door prizes, this way yo introduce your items to potential customers, also specialized packages are great! Like Baby2go kit with essential items to travel with baby, or a of your womens boutique a girls nite out gift or basket!
    Sometimes cosignments shops will let you cosign your handmade items so that people can see it and you can always package items with a buiness card that will lead them to etsy or a website! Try banner exchanges/ or co-ops as well!

    Hope this helps and good luck you tackle your marketing in no time!