Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, July 5, 2008

    Positive ReInforcement

    I have been seeing it all over the Etsy forums:Negativity. Shop sales are down and traffic is very light on Etsy right now but it is summer and should be expected. In order to stay positive through these slow times it is great to have people to talk to that can relate to what you are going through. That is why I joined street teams and my awesome informal group. My street teams have been a great support because 2 are part of my crafts: Etsyhookers and EtsyAceo and the other 2 are all about moms supporting moms: Etsymom and Cafemom. My informal group One A Day Challenge has been a great support in improving my current and future listings.

    Each team has a special angle of Etsy that they are coming from but it has united us as artists and crafters and most of all as Business Owners! I love all support I get and I am suggesting to everyone to join a team or group to keep the positive moral going through the summer and beyond.

    No comments: