Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, July 22, 2008

    Personal Stuff

    As many of you have noticed my blog has been a little off lately. Well I am going through alot of personal issues in my life that have overcome my thoughts and daily actions. So for the next few weeks the blog will probably continue to be a little off. I need some time to sort through theses issues and get back on track. I am going to continue to do the Wednesday blog and Fab Friday Finds and a blog here and there (I am still working on the shop feature interview) but I won't be here on a daily basis until probably the beginning of August (just in time for my B-Day!!).

    You never know when life will throw you a curve ball but staying positive is the key to getting through it unscathed.

    2 comments:

    Robin Lynne said...

    *e-hugs* Stay strong - through whatever it is!

    lovemaryxoxo said...

    Best to you. Life works out.