Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    Over a Rainbow-Hooker Style

    For the 2nd Etsyhookers Creative Challenge, Nora from NoraDora selected a rainbow theme. As the winner of the first Creative Challenge, Nora felt that rainbows showed unity and our Etsyhookers team had that unity. The challenge was to create an item with 5 of the 7 colors of the rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo or Violet.

    Since I didn't participate in the 1st challenge, I was determined to create an item for the second challenge! I entered my Rainbow Headband which had the colors of red, orange, yellow, green and violet in the yarn. So far I have 6 votes for my headband(thank one a day challengettes!).

    There are 43 entries and each one is so different. The range is from a handbag to hats to scarves and flowers. You have a variety of amigurumi from an ice cream cone with all the rainbow flavors to a fish to an octopus to a pony and dolls! The voting is for everyone so be sure to stop by the Etsyhookers Blog and vote for you favorite!

    No comments: