Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, July 15, 2008

    Finding Time

    I am having an extremely hard time with time management(still). I feel like I need to keep creating
    because of a show coming up this weekend but I know that I can't ignore my shops. I have been off with marketing and now my sales are reflecting that. I wish I could find a simplified way to market my shops on the internet. I belong to flickr, myspace, my street teams, the one a day challenge, ravelry, indiepublic and more that I can't think of at this moment. I don't know whether it is better to concentrate on a couple of sites or take time each week to do each of them. I haven't seen any sales from the outside sites. My sales have come from fellow one a dayers and from the saturday night sales and 1 from someone who found my shop by browsing etsy.

    Any suggestions on what others do would be great!

    No comments: