Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, July 7, 2008

    EtsyHookers Supply Swap Group

    Yesterday I was contacted by the Etsyhookers Team Leader Julie (aka Redberry Crochet) about starting a group on our Etsyhookers Ning Site for the swap. So last night I started the Hookers Supply Swap Group. Here we can exchange yarn from our stash that we know we won't use cause it has been sitting there for us to use and we just can't seem to touch it.

    I really think this is a great idea because it will be a great way to get to know each other's like and dislikes of yarns and what works well certain patterns. I created 4 discussions for the group: Supply Swap Welcome, Supply Swap Offerings, Supply Swap Wanted, Supply Swap Chat.

    Here is our link for all the Etsyhookers to check out and feel free to join:
    http://etsyhookers.ning.com/group/hookerssupplyswapgroup

    No comments: