Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    Etsy Street Teams

    I just joined my 5th street team and street teams has been a current discussion in the one a day challenge forum so I decided to put the question out there. How many street teams do you belong to? I know that some people may disagree with me but I think that joining my street teams have been beneficial to me and my shops. I first joined the Etsyhookers team because I have crocheting in common with them. Then I joined Cafemom Etsy Team because that is a group of moms doing business on etsy. Then I joined Etsymom and EtsyACEO teams because of my common ground as a mom and a aceo artist. Lastly, I joined Etsy NJ team because of my location in NJ is my common ground. Each and every team brings a unique dynamic to etsy and to its members. So my suggestion is if you are not part of a street teams join one today!

    1 comment:

    Merily said...

    Oh boy, that's a good question for me! I'm in 6 street teams, and I think they are the best part of being on Etsy. I love how everyone works together and it's so nice having people who share my interests. :)

    ~Meri