Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, July 11, 2008

    Bye Bye Birdie-Fab Finds Friday

    In honor of my baby girl saying birdie for the first time yesterday our theme this week is Birds!

    Patches the Psychedelic Love Owl by Rockerchic


    Multicolored Peacock printed on t-shirt by NoraKaren


    Amigurumi Baby Owl Pattern by Pepika


    Tattoo inspired Swallow Hand Embroidered Iron on Patch by MABbyMorgan

    Mr Owl Dressed Oval--Pendant by Caughtredhanded


    5 comments:

    Amanda said...

    I love birdy things. I blogged about it too a while back.

    brightonEarly said...

    great finds! Loving the owl trend..

    Nora said...

    I love all the mixed birds you put together, they are the kind of animals that make me happy!

    fookaDESIGNS said...

    yay birds!

    Aroma Fields said...

    Adorable! Love the baby owl :-)