Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, June 4, 2008

    It Summer Baby

    With summer coming and the weather warming (finally) I am loving the warm colors of yellows and oranges. Here are a few of my favorite baby items from great etsyians in warm summer colors. (click the shop name to see their shop)

    NORTON - MONSTER BELLY Chenille Baby Bib by Monster In My Closet

    Blue Mod Dot Cotton Warm Weather Baby Slippers By Diana's Darnings



    Orange Dots on Yellow Pacifier Clip by Baby Bugs N Bubbles



    Minky bee ribbon tag toy By Morgan Nichole



    YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE by Roslyn's Closet


    No comments: