Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, June 19, 2008

    Update for this week

    So not much to really update today. I have a lot going on personally so I had to put biz things on hold for a little bit but I am hoping that I will be able to catch up this weekend. I am having a hard time getting the interviews back from shops that agreed to be featured so I am waiting to blog about them.

    I am taking a lot of time to create and I got accepted to have a space at a local community day so I am excited about that. It just means I have to get my supplies tripled in about a month so I have to concentrate on that. I just wish that I could get a sale in my Kaedan Krafts shop. I have been doing everything I can to promote it but nothing seems to be working. Today I will be retaking some photos using the suggestions of some fellow friends and etsyians.

    I am on my way to having 50 items in each shop I just need to find the time to list the items. I have a hard time right now finding the time to be on the computer for more than 5 minutes.

    Well that is all I have for today so check back tomorrow!

    No comments: