Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, June 18, 2008

    Trouble with Photos

    I am having the hardest time photographing my items to list. I have tried different views, erasing the background, outsides lighting(works good but with my work schedule I don't get to do this very often). I am at a standstill trying to figure out what works. So I am setting up a poll plus taking any suggestions people want to give me of what may work!

    Adult Model(for adult items)



    Baby Model

    Bear Model(for all accessory items)

    Outside Setting

    Indoor Setting

    Erased Background

    1 comment:

    Laura's Left Hook said...

    I like the outdoor setting, if you can remove some of the background clutter or make the background uniform.

    I personally have a hard time with erased backgrounds with things that don't have regular edges. I think it makes a customer wonder what else got erased when it is easy to tell.