Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, June 8, 2008

    Travel Diaper & Wipe Case Bag



    With my baby becoming a toddler I need less and less to carry for her when we go out but I always seem to lug the huge diaper bag along with me. She is 15 months and just to run to the store I only need a couple of diapers(because even if you change them before you leave they will always go when you are out) and some wipes.

    So I thought that just making a small bag that holds a few diapers (3-4) and a travel wipe case would cut down on what I need to take with me! I keep the one for myself in my car for when I need it out I can grab it and go. I have made 1 for myself and 2 for my shop.

    The 2 travel diaper bags are in a pink froggy print for a little girl and a rubber ducky print for a little boy. They are a great deal at $8!

    Pink Froggy Bag: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12372971
    Rubber Ducky Bag: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12395569

    No comments: