Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, June 3, 2008

    Princess Bibs and Upcoming Projects

    As I move my baby crochet items from my Meagan's Designs shop to my Kaedan Krafts shop, I am trying to up the number of items in each shop. I am slowly (1 or 2 items a day) moving the baby blankets and a few other things over to the KK shop so that I am not taking half of my inventory out of my original shop. I have added some aceo's of photo's of wild flowers that I took, and I am working on a market bag and a washcloth set for the Meagan's Designs shop. I am working on another sun dress and burp cloths for the Kaedan Krafts shop.

    I added my newest completed project to my Kaedan Krafts shop last night: Princess Bibs. They are a set of 2 bibs made of cotton linen and filled with polyfil for softness. My kids always wore bibs because of drooling from teething and I think these bibs would be great to wear with any outfit and soak up the drool while still looking fashionable!

    Check them out in my Kaedan Krafts shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12260558

    Or check out my new aceo's at my Meagan's Designs shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5340348

    No comments: