Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, June 6, 2008

    Orange Frogs??

    No Orange Frogs Here just orange and frog materials!!

    I found this gorgeous orange organza material at the craft store and I knew that I had to buy it. The material just called my name but I wasn't sure what I was going to make out of it. An organza bag is the first thing that I made. It is great for giving a gift in and then the recipient can reuse the bag to keep her lingerie or jewelry in. I also think the bag is a great handbag. Once the bag is closed the drawstrings are large enough to carry the bag around your wrist or in your hand. The color of orange with the accent of brown flowers printed on it and the brown drawstring ribbon makes this bag a beautiful item. My bag is located in my Meagan's Designs shop @ http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12346491

    Frogs, frogs, frogs everywhere I look I see frogs! That is because I the bib and burp cloth set I made for a little girl is absolutely adorable with frogs wearing pink bows. It is the same pattern I used for the Rubber Ducky set except that I did not use the polyfil for this set. This set makes a great shower gift or an after the baby's born gift. The set is located in my Kaedan Krafts shop @ http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12348141

    For tonight I have some more organza bags I am going to make, just smaller and in a different color for the Meagan shop and a great idea that I came up with for the Kaedan shop (you will have to tune back in tomorrow to find out)!

    Have a great day!

    No comments: