Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, June 1, 2008

    My Etsy Wish List-Part 1

    I made a deal with myself, when I sell something from one of my shops I would buy something to reward myself! This is Part 1 of my series of Etsy Wish List!! Well I made my first purchase on Friday and it is something that I have had my eye on for a while now....

    The Gaudy Goddess's
    Sparkling Pomegranate Organic Three in One
    Here is my wish list (that I will eventually buy) from the rest of my one a day challengers:
    click on the shop names to see their store!

    Down the Street's
    Smocked Sundress for my toddler:

    BeadFlora's
    Ruby Passion rose beaded hair clip

    ArtsyChaos's
    ECLECTIC Shaped Purple Boutique Notebook ALBUM for your MEMORIES

    Early Bird Creations
    Dream State:

    BunniesNBuggies
    I'm with the band Earrings
    LolaBear's
    ANABEL SIMS - Happy Homemaker Apron
    CCDesign's
    Heart Mosaic Necklace
    Cricket's Creation's
    Sugar Plum Fairy Handknit, See Through Scarf is Ultimate Softness for Sensitive Skin
    Pretty Betty's
    The Way You Look Tonight

    JJMCKILLIP's
    Burgandy Drops Sterling Necklace

    Devan Carol's
    Pink Flowers and Purses Altered Art Tin
    kmaylward's
    Vineyard Bracelet
    Wicopy's

    Bluebird Earrings
    Coryell Design's
    Early Violet

    Lizbee's
    Part of a Healthy Breakfast


    9 comments:

    Deborah said...

    meagan...beautiful blog...love your list and i am so happy you are in our group! you are a joy~deborah aka the gaudy goddess

    Pretty Betty said...

    meagan, your blog looks fantastic, I love the list and thank you for including me. Your presence in the group is much appreciated, loves Holly

    ArtsyChaos said...

    How fun !! I think it's the thing to do to "treat" yourself for all your hard work !! ...I do it too when I sell to a certain point in my shop. I mean, who doesn't like shopping !? ;) You're a sweetheart Meagan !

    Crickets Creations Handknit Scarves said...

    Meagan,

    You're a girly girl after my own heart and I'm so glad you're such a pivotal part of our group/family! :)
    Mwah,
    Celeste (Crickets)

    JJewelry said...

    Great idea!! Love the blog! Thanks for liking something in my shop. I feel wanted and honored!

    JJewelry said...

    Oh yeah. I am jjmckillip in my other life :)

    Squirrel Cottage said...

    Thank you Meagan for featuring my Anabel apron.
    And I have an (unpublished) list of want-to-buys from my one-a-day-challengers as well.

    We're a talented bunch - aren't we?

    ~ ~ ~ Linda
    (aka - squirrels in the attic
    and - lolabear

    lauraslefthook said...

    Good luck with more sales to get to buy some more things from your wishlist!!

    ccdesign said...

    I'm so excited to be on your wish list. That is one of my most favorite necklaces that I made.
    Cori