Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, June 20, 2008

    Making Friends on Etsy

    Today I intended to write about my newest creations in my handbag line, Mandee and Carly, but instead I want to write about friends. As you all know I am taking part of the One a Day Challenge but it has gone past our initial month that we intended to do because we have all become such great friends.

    When I started on Etsy I was completely in the dark and lost. I visited the forums and found great tips and joined the Etsyhookers Team and they have been great but when I found the thread that Bittersweeets started on getting a group of people together to do this challenge is was fate. We all came together and over the days became more and more friendly. Now as time passes we look forward to reading what each other has written in our thread or what new items we have made. As women, we are understanding to each other but honest when the time is needed.

    I just think it is amazing how you never know when one little day can change your whole life. These women have changed my life and love them for that. So THANK YOU to all my One a Day Challengers.

    4 comments:

    Ellen said...

    Thank you to you, too, Meagan. You are one of the driving forces of this group. Keeping our weekly threads going, blogging about us, etc. It has taken me by surprise a little bit, but it's a force!

    Love, Ellen

    Deborah said...

    meagan...you are such a light, my love. you are such great inspiration and i am so fortunate to know you! ....and i loooooove the pics of the little one....she's all snuggly and such! many blessings dear one!

    Friendlyhands said...

    Group Hug ♥

    BeadFlora said...

    Meagan, love you right back. Keep your chin up, we're all here for you. :)