Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, June 17, 2008

    Introducing the Little Princess Collection


    Doesn't every little girl want to feel like a princess? Since I am 26 and still want to be a princess I created the Little Princess Collection. Right now the collection consist of Princess headbands and purses. The headband range from an everyday headband to elaborate headbands adorned with ribbons and roses. The are sets of headbands with matching purses.


    I am really falling in love with this collection and the ideas are running through my head of what to do next. I want to continue with more headbands. I just ordered beautiful white ribbon yarn to do an all white(flower girl??) headband. The purses are great for any little girl who wants to be just like mommy (I know my girls do). I want to expand the collection with princess dresses. The big, poofy dresses that I want to play dress up in when I was a little girl.

    Check out more of the Little Princess Collection in my shop @ Kaedan Krafts

    1 comment:

    La Alicia said...

    I love those headbands, their great!