Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, June 16, 2008

    How to get (almost) FREE business card

    Nothing in the world is free but with Vista Print you can get 200 almost free business cards. They adveriste their cards as free but unless shipping is included in the free cost I don't count it as totally free.

    First, I went there a looked around and started a layout for a business card. They have 42 different layouts with bright vibrant colors. I finished the process of the laying out what I wanted on the card(name, website, etc) but I walked away from buying at that time. I knew that if I walked away from the cards at that time and came back at a later time I would find something I wanted to change or add.

    Next, I came back and proofed the cards and found I forgot to add my blog. So I added my blog and changed a few minor details and went to my shipping options. For slow delivery (21 days) is $5.45, standard delivery (14 days) is 9.15, priority delivery (7 days) is 13.15 and rush delivery (3 days) is 25.19. I ordered my cards on a Friday evening and they arrived on the following Wednesday!

    I am very happy with my business cards and though I found somethings I forgot to add to my cards they are still great!

    Vista Print offers other free products with just the shipping to pay for so check out their site!

    1 comment:

    Laura's Left Hook said...

    I would be interested in seeing what one looks like. I have some Moo cards, but might try Vista for something that is less expensive when I finish the Moo cards.