Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    Headbands Galore


    The other day I was on my way to work when I realized that I forgot my headband. My headband is essential to my work day because I have layered bangs and with moving all day I really don't want hair in my face. The only thing I had in my bag was some yarn I was going to use to start a handbag but I thought about just cutting a piece of the yarn and making it into a ribbon type headband to just hold it back but then I figured it wouldn't be sturdy enough for the whole day. So I started crocheting and a 1" wide piece and created a really cool headband that my customers all asked about!

    I have now made more for my shops in both adult and baby/toddler/child sizes. For the Kaedan shop I am in the process of making themed headband for the fairy princess and bug princess and maybe a few other princess out there. I am also going to do a wedding themed headband for a flower girl.

    Be sure to check out both of my shops for these great headbands!
    For adult sizes: http://meagansdesigns.etsy.com
    For child sizes: http://kaedankrafts.etsy.com

    No comments: