Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, June 22, 2008

    Google Yourself

    Every morning I have the intention of blogging about my latest creations but always seemed distracted by another topic that is mentioned in my One A Day Challenge chat. Last night Bittersweeeets was talking about googling her shop name found herself on oodle.com. So I decided to do the same and google myself.

    For Meagan's Designs:
    #1 spot is my flickr account
    #2 spot is my etsy account
    I am some random sites that are trying to be associated with flickr and on baby gift site called baby-gifts.us. The thing that is weird is this site listed my items for the other shop so I am guessing they got the pics off flickr.

    I am in lots of fellow challengers blogs! My myspace page and my friends of myspace come up. Lastly my street teams sites come up with my info.

    For Kaedan Krafts:
    #1 spot is my etsy account
    #2 spot is my silkfair account(that has not amounted to anything)
    #3 spot is my photobucket account
    #7 spot is my website(it has sat dormant for many months cause I don't have the time to keep up with it, etsy is so much easier)
    Then there are random flickr associated sites and some blogs that I have been mentioned in.
    My myspace page is on there a bunch of times.

    It is fun to see who has you on their blog like one blog has my blog as a fav place to visit! It is just fun to see where you are at in the world so google yourself sometime!

    No comments: