Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, June 12, 2008

    Goals for June 12-30

    Set goals and actually keeping them is a very difficult thing for me but since I have been doing well with the keeping my blogging daily goal (only really missed one day because of someone else schedule).

    So my goals for the rest of the month:
    Blog-Have a schedule of feature shops. Here is my idea on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday have feature shops. Fridays are update days. Mondays would be all about tutorials. Wednesdays and Saturdays are free days to do as I please!

    Meagan's Designs-I want to have 50 items in my shop! I want to have 5 more etsy sales (more would be great but I am not pushing it).

    Kaedan Krafts- I want to have 50 items in my shop and have my new line of girl headbands (different from what is in there now) active. I want to have my FIRST sale!

    Well that is all I can think of for right now but as things pop up I will add them and the updates will be on Fridays!

    1 comment:

    Hippie Dippy Designs said...

    I love it that you have set goals for yourself. In fact you have inspired me to make a list of similar goals! Thanks for sharing!