Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, May 3, 2008

    Working Hard at my Challenge

    I have been doing the One A Day Challenge for 3 weeks now and it has been a great motivation to work at creating new items everyday. Some of my projects have been a little larger than I anticipated but I still get them done as quickly as possible(not always in one day). This has made me think outside the box and find items to create that a month ago I would have never thought about making, like crocheted bags! I am loving these new items and even making some for myself to keep and use. In the past week I have made a market bag, a grocery store bag holder, a small clutch purse, facial scrubbies and I am working on finishing a diaper bag for tomorrow!

    I am offering free shipping for my first 5 customers so be sure to check my shop out!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    One A Day Challenge Featured Shop: Down the Street

    Down the Street creates beautiful hand bags, aprons, pillowcases, bibs, skirts and smocks in beautifully brilliants colors and patterns. Her mom creates the adorable baby quilts that would make any baby a happy baby. She adds news items daily(one a day challenge!!!) and will be adding more smocks very soon!

    Down the Street has a great blog so take a look: http://downthestreetcreations.blogspot.com

    Be sure to visit the Down the Street Shop at: http://www.downthestreet.etsy.com

    3 comments:

    Ronalyn said...

    Wow, one item a day? I don't know how you do it :)
    Ronalyn

    Kaedan Krafts said...

    some days it is a challenge(lol) but it fun to see the creation at the end of the day

    Gracie Bird said...

    I try to stick to one a day too!